Linda A. Stortz, CPA, P.A. is a CPA firm located in the Largo/Seminole area of Tampa Bay, Florida area that specializes in providing small business accounting and advisory services to small businesses to help improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, and maximize profit.
As a CPA/small business advisor, services provided to small businesses include:
(1) Small business accounting;
(2) QuickBooks accounting software consulting and training;
(3) Payroll processing and quarterly payroll tax filings;
(4) Part-time outsourced controller duties;
(5) Cash flow budgeting and forecasting;
(6) Strategic business planning;
(7) New startup business advising;
(8) Financial statement/business performance review and analysis;
(9) Internal control and identity theft/fraud review;
(10) Business and individual tax return preparation and tax planning.
Linda A. Stortz is a CPA, Certified Business Advisor, Accredited Small Business Consultant, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified Enterprise ProAdvisor, and Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. She has been advising small businesses in the Tampa Bay, Florida area for over 20 years.