“Crossing the 1-million paid subscriber threshold is a testament to the commitment of our employees, and of our accountant and developer partners to building an operating system that fuels small business success,” said Dan Wernikoff, senior vice president and general manager of Intuit’s Small Business Group. “The biggest thank you goes to our customers for allowing us to be a part of their small business dreams as they move online.”
Intuit has served small businesses and accountants with QuickBooks for more than 20 years. The company was an early innovator in cloud accounting when it first launched QuickBooks Online in 2001. Today, small business owners are turning to the cloud in record numbers. Intuit research shows that:
1. U.S. small businesses currently spend an average of four hours per day running their business online. Their top three tasks: accounting, generating invoices and taking payments, and engaging their customers.
2. Seventy-eight percent of small businesses will run their business online by 2020.
3. QuickBooks Online growth mirrors these trends, posting eight consecutive quarters of accelerating growth, including significant expansion outside the U.S.
Working with developers, accountants and bookkeepers, the QuickBooks team is creating an ecosystem of innovative products and services that make it easy for small businesses of all sizes – from the self-employed to the mid-size enterprise – to tackle complex business management tasks. There are three priorities to deliver for customers:
1. Everything works together: Entrepreneurs use an average of 18 apps to run their small businesses. As an open platform, QuickBooks Online ensures that all solutions work together seamlessly, providing small business owners the vital information and insights they need, when they need them.
2. Simplify complex tasks: QuickBooks automates the bookkeeping, so whenever an invoice is sent, a customer makes a payment or an employee gets paid, small business owners can be confident that the information is tracked and updated. For accountants and bookkeepers, this means less time entering data and more time providing valuable business insights to clients.
3. Personalized for and by small business: Regardless of size, industry type or geography, small business owners can customize QuickBooks Online to fit their individual needs. They also have access powerful and always up-to-date business insights about their performance at a click of a button.
If you’d like to know more about using QuickBooks Online accounting software for your small business, please contact us today.
As a CPA, Accredited Small Business Consultant, Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, and Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, we mentor small business owners to empower them with the knowledge and skills to run a successful business. Allow us to evaluate your small business needs. Give us a call today at (727) 391-7373 or visit us at http://www.LStortzCPA.com and http://www.tampabayaccountingservices.com.